- American Association of Medical Colleges. Project Professionalism, Assessment < https://www.aamc.org/download/77168/data/professionalism.pdf>. Accessed July 2007.
- American Board of Internal Medicine. Project Professionalism <http://www.abim.org/pdf/profess.pdf>. Accessed July 2007.
- Cruess R, Cruess SR. Teaching medicine as a profession in the service of healing. Acad Med. 1997;72:941-952.
- Library and Archives Canada. Famous Canadian Physicians, Sir William Osler <http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/physicians/030002-2300-e.html>. Accessed June 2007.
- Roland CG, ed. Sir William Osler 1849-1919: A selection for medical students. Toronto, Canada: The Hannah Institute for the History of Medicine; 1982.
- Silverman ME, Murray TJ, Bryan CS, eds. The Quotable Osler. Philadelphia: American College of Physicians; 2003.
- University of Virginia Health System. Antiqua Medicina <https://www.hsl.virginia.edu/historical/artifacts/antiqua/hippocrates.cfm>. Accessed June 2007.