The following physiatric rotations are available:
- Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Neurospinal Rehabilitation (Spinal Cord Injury and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Prosthetics, Orthotics & Amputee Rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Chronic pain outpatient program
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Medicine (Sports, Work Related Injury)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
The program consists of ample opportunities for outpatient and community based rehabilitation.
Trainees complete their training in multiple accredited training facilities including The Ottawa Hospital, The Rehabilitation Centre, Elisabeth Bruyere Health Service, The Ottawa Heart Institute and The Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario.