Dr. Deanna Quon
- Lecturer - University of Ottawa
- Medical Staff - The Ottawa Hospital, Civic & General Campus, TRC
- Medical director of acquired brain injury
- Residency Program Director – Division of PM&R, University of Ottawa
- Acquired Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Electrodiagnostic medicine
- Brain injury rehabilitation
2002 – Bachelor of Science, Honours, Kinesiology, University of Waterloo
2006 – University of Ottawa
2011 – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency, University of Ottawa
2012 – CSCN Electromyography Exam
Quon D, Dudek N, Boutet M, Marks M, Varpio L. A qualitative study of factors influencing the decision to have an elective amputation. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011 Nov 16;93(22):2087-92.
Devitt D, Koike Y, Doherty GP, Ramachandran N, Dinh L, Uhthoff HK, Lecompte M, Trudel G. The ability of Ultrasonography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Bone Mineral Densitometry to Predict the Strength of Human Achilles Tendons. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. May 2009, Vol 90:756-760.
2012 Canadian Association of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Paper of the Year Award – D. Quon, N. Dudek, M. Marks, M. Boutet, L. Varpio