Dr. Anthony Lentini
Dr. Lentini has a community-based practice where he assesses and treats those with primarily acute musculoskeletal conditions. He also acts as a consultant on the Short Term Rehab unit at the General Campus of the Ottawa Hospital and performs electrodiagnostic testing at the electrodiagnositc unit of the Ottawa Hospital.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist and Electromyographer at The Ottawa Rehabilitation Centre at the Ottawa Hospital.
- Consultant on the Short Term Rehabilitation Unit at the General Campus of the Ottawa Hospital.
- University of Ottawa Academic Lecturer
- General MSK and Sports Medicine
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Bachelor of Physical Education- Kinesiology stream- McMaster University
1996 - McMaster University
Post Graduate Education
2001 – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency, University of Ottawa
Masters of Science (M.Sc.) McMaster University (Human Biodynamics- Cardiovascular Physiology)