Our automated account and password management tool allows all users with a Faculty of Medicine (FoM) account to recover or change their password in the event that they are unable to access their account.
Using the tool
We ask that you first use the password management tool prior to contacting us for account support. To use the tool, follow these steps:
- Access the Account Management Tool.
- Enter your e-mail address. If the tool indicates that your address cannot be found, your account may have a different e-mail associated with it. We recommend entering one of your alternate e-mail addresses.
- An e-mail will be sent to the address specified with instructions on how to reset your password. Scroll to the bottom of the e-mail received and click on the corresponding link to reset your password. If you have multiple accounts in your name, you may see multiple links - each corresponding to a different account/username.
- After clicking on the link you will be brought again to the Account Management Tool where you will be asked to enter (and confirm) your new password. Please choose a password based on the policy listed on the right side of the page.
- The password management tool is available to all users with a FoM account.