Data Centre Hosting
We offer researchers the ability to house their own servers / grid computing clusters within the data centre in Roger-Guindon Hall. For researchers who choose this hosting solution, we will provide the following services:
- Physical storage capacity in our server racks.
- Power (but not UPS).
- Physical server / equipment installation.
- After-hours cellular support in the event of an outage.
Due to the nature of research computing clusters and grids, support for the configuration and maintenance of the software is provided on a best-effort level only. If you require professional support, Information Technology offers Research Data Centres with higher, enterprise-levels of service.
- Available to faculty research personnel
- Request hosting information
- Phone: 613-562-5648
- Support hours (M-F):
8am - 5pm (Sept - May)
8am - 4pm (Jun. - Aug.)