The VPN (Virtual Private Networking) software allows you to connect to secure uOttawa resources. For more information on VPN, please visit our Remote Access VPN service page. Please note that you need to be on the uOttawa campus to download this software.
MedMapDrives will allow you to map the Faculty of Medicine shared folders on your computer. It is currently only available for Windows (click the information button for Mac users).
2016 Lecture (Replaceable photo)
2016 Lecture (Standard)
For assistance with customizing the 2016 Powerpoint Templates for your department, please contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at FoMMarkComm@uOttawa.ca
Departments and programs within the Faculty of Medicine with existing customized Powerpoints:
- Aboriginal Program
- Bureau des Affaires Francophones (BAF)
- Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology (BMI)
- Cellular & Molecular Medicine (CMM)
- School of Epidemiology, Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Department of Family Medicine
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Office
- Combined Program for Degrees in Medicine and Philosophy (MD/PhD)
- Postgraduate Medical Education Office (PGME)
- Undergraduate Medical Education Office (UGME)