Welcome to AIME, the Academy for Innovation in Medical Education.
The Faculty of Medicine and its affiliated teaching hospitals have worked together to support medical education initiatives and create an Academy for Innovation in Medical Education (AIME).
AIME’s two fundamental goals will be to chart and design new approaches in medical pedagogy throughout the learning continuum and to develop the future leaders in medical education.
AIME will be a leader in several areas of professional development including evaluation and psychometrics research, simulation, e-curriculum and continuing professional development.
The AIME site is divided into three main sections:
- About AIME describes who we are.
- AIME Activities describes what we do and what we can do for you.
- Med Ed Research Tools offers tools to facilitate medical education research.
- AIME/uOSSC Healthcare Education Rounds February 24th, 2014 at 4:30 pm with Dr. Rogrigo Cavalcanti
- THESIS March 20th, 2014
- Creating Space IV Symposium April 25th and 26th, 2014
Last Updated: February 3, 2014