Postgraduate Fellowship Training:How to Apply
All applicants are expected to bring funding and/or apply for grant funding.
TOHCC has a limited amount of local funds that are restricted to research fellowships only and are distributed on a competitive basis
Please note: foreign government sponsored trainees must apply first to the University of Ottawa Postgraduate Medicine Office to verify the sponsorship agreement prior to the MOTP reviewing any application.
Applications for fellowships may be sent to:
Dr. Tim Asmis
Fellowship Program Director
Medical Oncology Training Program
University of Ottawa
c/o Arlette Mendicino
The Ottawa Hospital Cancer Centre
501 Smyth Road
Ottawa ON K1H 8L6
Tel: 613-737-7700 ext 70241
- English language reading, writing, speaking B+ proficiency
- An updated CV
- A one page personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (one must be from your residency program director)
Application deadline Sept 30th of year preceding start of fellowship.
- Fellowship Opportunity in Lung Cancer (64 KB)
- Research Fellowship Opportunity in Cardiac Oncology (261 KB)
- Other Clinical and Research Fellowship Opportunities (99 KB)
Back to "Postgraduate Fellowship" page